Tuesday, September 23, 2008
My holidays are coming to an end! I depart on my long journey "oop narth" back to st andrews tomorrow. I'm all packed, and ready to go... sorta. Definitely looking forward to the new year, but this summer holiday has been simply awesome. 4 months is not long enough. I have learned so much about myself.
Just want to say a few 'thank yous' to some special people. Firstly, to sijia and swee. Thank you for getting up so early in the morning to send me off. 430am definitely was extreme, and sleeping at 1 the night before didn't help! But thank you. I'm so blessed to have friends like you two!
Thank you swee for your present and the 7 boxes of Pocky. I've already eaten 4, and i've packed another 2 in my hand-carry to sustain me through my long journey tmr.
Thank you xiaolii for the wonderful presents! Aiyah... you really know how to make a person feel guilty for not reciprocating your generosity! Hope to see you in vietnam again!
Jie jie Tabby. Thank you for letting me stay at the place and dirty your very feminine washroom!
E316 and the rest of the people who wrote in the notebook. I'm bringing it and the photo album to scotland with me because it'll remind me that i have such great friend at home in singapore! Honestly, i couldn't ask for anything more. You guys are awesome.